Your business start-up should be both rewarding and challenging, where you are able to enjoy a healthy work/life balance, being your own boss.
As a business-owner, you are not expected to be a legal, financial and fiscal expert; but with your passion and our business expertise, you can be confident in the success of your business start-up.
Our team of experts can support you in all aspects of your business:
- Cash-flow Forecast and Budgeting
- Payroll, including Auto-Enrolment Pension Issues
- Registering with Companies House and HMRC
- Accountancy Software Solutions
- Virtual Financial Director role
- Strategic Planning and Forecasting
- Key Management Information Reports, including KPI’s
There are many procedures to follow when setting up your business start-up that can make the whole process seem like an impossible challenge. If you are unsure about whether you should be a sole trader, partnership, or a limited company, our experts can help you navigate the red tape and ensure your business is set up correctly.
We can help you and your business start-up with:
- Registering with Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs
- Organising company secretarial issues
- Establishing a books of accounts which comply with statutory requirements
- Establishing a payroll system
- Finding the right bank
- Sourcing finance and start-up loans
For further information, contact us on 01923 224411 or email Priya.
You should always look to improve your business; keeping an eye on market trends and your industry sector.
You can rely on us to:
- Identify strengths and weaknesses
- Assess your market position and competitors
- Plan effective strategies for growth
Project and Change Management
An effective project manager can ensure your work is brought in on time and within budget. Myers Clark is a change management specialist and provides support with restructuring, identifying and resolving possible problems. We are able to sort any incomplete, incorrect and neglected financial records. You can be confident we will work with you to prevent your business losing control and money. You will find that structural changes to your business will enable you to work in a more streamlined way; enabling your business to stay ahead of competitors.
Emergency Cover for your Financial Team
People get ill and work can come in unexpectedly. When this happens there is often a shortfall in manpower, putting a contract and your reputation at risk. We work with you to fit in with your company to ensure the work is carried out efficiently and to a high standard. Your customers or clients won't notice the difference
We can: -
- Provide staff to manage absences
- Work on additional or unexpected work
- Provide short term virtual financial director