With the uncertainty of Brexit looming, we have created a Brexit information page with useful links to the Government website providing you with advice to help prepare you and your business.
HMRC Guidance for VAT Administration in a No-Deal Brexit.
- Check when you’ll need to account for import VAT in a no-deal Brexit gives VAT-registered businesses information on when to account for import VAT on return for goods brought into the UK in a no-deal Brexit.
- Complete your VAT Return to account for import VAT in a no-deal Brexit provides information for businesses choosing to account for import VAT on returns in a no-deal Brexit.
HMRC Guidance on Claiming VAT Refunds from EU Countries After Brexit.
- Claiming VAT refunds from EU Countries after Brexit.
HMRC Guidance on Post-Brexit Sales of Digital Services to EU Customers.
- How businesses that sell digital services to EU customers will need to register for VAT or VAT MOSS in an EU member state.
HMRC Guidance on The Movement of Irish Goods in a No Deal Brexit.
- Moving excise goods from Ireland to Northern Ireland in a no-deal Brexit.
- Moving excise goods from Northern Ireland to Ireland in a no-deal Brexit.
HMRC Guidance on Moving Goods Through UK Ports and The Eurotunnel in a No Deal
- Moving goods through the Port of Dover and Eurotunnel using common transit.
- Moving goods through the Port of Dover and Eurotunnel with an ATA Carnet.
- Moving goods through the Port of Holyhead with an ATA Carnet.
For EU businesses…..
HMRC Guidance on Trading with the UK as an EU Business After Brexit.
- Trading with the UK as an EU business after Brexit.
VAT Refund Guidance after Brexit.
- How EU businesses can claim VAT refunds on goods and services they sell in the UK after Brexit.