Trusts & Executorships
Trusts remain an excellent way to protect your assets for the future and are often considered as part of Estate Planning.
We are able to offer guidance and assistance in the setting up of new trusts as well as a full compliance and planning services for both trustees and beneficiaries of existing trusts.
Our services include
- Advice on the setting up of a new Trust
- Registering the Trust with HM Revenue & Customs
- Completion of Trust Accounts and Tax Returns
- Completion of Tax Repayment Forms for beneficiaries
- Advice on distributions to beneficiaries
- Assistance with winding up or closing existing Trusts
- Professional Trustee service
When drafting your Will it can be difficult to know who to appoint as your executors, family are often the first choice but this can be an onerous task especially for someone recently bereaved. At Myers Clark we are able to act as a professional executor of your Will and can act in conjunction with family members if you wish.
Our expertise in this area also means we are able to provide guidance and assistance for all executors to make the process more straightforward:
- Day-to-day administration of the Estate
- Preparation of the Inheritance Tax Returns and Probate Application Forms
- Preparation of Estate accounts
- Preparation of tax returns for both the deceased and the Estate
We understand that this can be a difficult time and we always act with sensitivity and professionalism at all times.