Corporate Tax Planning
Corporation tax represents a substantial part of your trading costs. Moreover, the increased reporting obligations, robust investigation policies on the part of the tax authorities, and harsher penalties for non-compliance mean that an undue amount of your time and resources can be taken up collecting revenue for the Government.
At Myers Clark, you are offered a range of services to help you minimise your corporate tax exposure and relieve you of the administrative burden of complying with tax legislation.
- Determining the most tax effective structure for your business
- Taking full advantage of tax opportunities and reliefs
- Achieving the optimum capital or revenue tax treatment
- Reducing tax on disposals and maximising relief on acquisitions
- Making the most of tax opportunities specific to your industry
- Meeting the rigorous demands of compliance, including corporation tax self-assessment
- Acting on your behalf in discussions with the tax authorities.
Efficient corporate tax planning can result in potentially significant improvements in your bottom line. For further information about how your business can make tax savings, read our guides on company cars, trivial benefits and tax exemptions on family businesses.