01923224411 |

International Tax

International tax is one of Myers Clark’s specialisms, and it covers a wide range of circumstances of both a personal and business nature. Whether you have moved abroad as an individual and your needs are very simple, you have a holiday home you want to let; or your business now has suppliers and clients abroad, it is essential you consult an expert. There are a number of questions that need to be fully planned for, such as ‘tax residence’ and ‘domicile’. 

We can help you with:

  • Transfer pricing of goods
  • Navigating double tax treaties
  • Tax residence
  • Income tax and social security
  • Employment law as an employer
  • Exemption of UK taxes
  • Domicile and Inheritance tax liability 

If you are considering moving to the UK, living abroad or retiring overseas then contact us today to discuss your plans and find out how we can help.

For further information, contact us on 01923 224411 or email Peter.

Hands and financial paperwork


“From partner to trainee, I've found Myers Clark to be both understanding and responsive to our needs as a small charity. Their specialist knowledge and experience have been invaluable to us and we look forward to working with them in the future.”
Read More Testimonials


Hands & paperwork


“Peter Horn has been most helpful – as he is now handling my affairs, but previous people dealing with me have always been helpful and competent”
Read More Testimonials

inner contact icons