Not for Profit Sector
The Not For Profit sector is one of Myers Clark’s core specialisms. Our extensive experience and approachability enables us to build an affinity with our clients; an invaluable quality for any accountant.
Our knowledge of the Not For Profit sector and practical advice will help you to continue your work confident in your compliancy and finances. Our pragmatic and practical approach means all work is informed by our previous experiences and you can be certain you will receive a bespoke service which meets your individual needs.
You are our clients all year round, not just when we prepare your annual audits, which is why you will also have access to regular seminars and briefings. Here you will develop your knowledge of the Not For Profit sector; gain further information about our services; and learn about changes to regulations and compliancy procedures, in addition to speaking with our experts.
We are able to provide assistance with:
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts
- Audits and Independent Examinations
- Tax and VAT Issues
- Payroll and Bookkeeping
- Cloud Accounting Software
- Risk Management
- Local and National Charities
- Livery Companies
- Learned, Professional and Benevolent Services
- Churches and other Religious Groups
- Schools and Academies
Our portfolio covers a range of clients with diverse aims and objectives covering many types of charity and charitable work:
- International Development, Aid and Relief
- Grant Making
- Local Community Organisations
- Advocacy, Advice and Mentoring
- Health and Wellbeing
- Education and Training