To all our clients and contacts,
We have been watching closely the ever-changing situation with the outbreak of COVID-19 and wanted to reach out to you to let you know what we are doing.
The welfare and safety of our staff, clients and other stakeholders remains our priority and therefore we have now made the decision that our team will be working remotely from 18th March 2020.
We will of course continue to work on your affairs in a timely manner and can confirm that Myers Clark have the systems in place so you will continue to receive the level of service that you expect from us.
Our phone lines will be manned, and we have the facility to forward your calls to the right person. There will be a very small team present in the office but following government advice we are now discouraging any face to face meetings unless it is necessary. We have in place the technology such as video conferencing to allow us to carry out the meetings remotely.
If you are finding it difficult to keep your records straight or have concerns about business continuity and cash-flow, please call us and we will be happy to talk to you.
If you need anything let us know. Our business depends on your business and we must all pull together during the next few weeks.
Here is a quick action plan to help focus your thoughts:
- Keep your eye on Government advice: https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response
- Your main purpose is to protect the health of yourself, employees and customers and then reduce the risk of the financial impact to your business. So you need to take action now.
- Hold a meeting with key team members and formulate your own plan.
- Summarise the actions and allocate responsibility to make them happen.
- Talk to us – we are all in this together.
If you have any questions or concerns, or just need someone to talk to, please call us on the usual number 01923224411, or email your relationship manager.
Thanks for now and we will provide further updates as the situation develops.