Established in 1912, Myers Clark is one of the largest independent firms of Chartered Accountants in Watford. We’re a growing team, with a Watford HQ at the helm and a remote team all around London and the south east.
We’re always on the lookout for ambitious people, who share our values, with a genuine interest in pursuing a long-term career in accountancy.
Benefits of joining Myers Clark
- Work with a tech-savvy team, using the leading accounting and business software
- Enjoy a mix of home and office working
- Discover opportunities to learn and grow from day one
- Private medical insurance
- Workplace pension
- Computer and work equipment
- Employee Assistance Program: the company can help you get paid for practical advice when necessary, for example access to professional counselling (when you need to talk to someone about your mental health), etc.
Go where your efforts are truly valued
We know how important it is to learn the ropes in an environment where you feel valued and on a structured path to achievement.
If you visit the how we work page on our website, you’ll see we encourage our clients to get on the Myers Clark path to achievement. We’re serious about our clients ambitions, and that applies to our team too. We promise to:
Hear it from the team
“I completed a week of work experience at Myers Clark after I finished my A-levels, and I liked it so much that I applied for an apprenticeship role! I am now studying towards my ACA qualification. Here I have experienced lots of help and mentorship throughout my journey so far. Myers Clark has a friendly and supportive culture, and I am consistently provided with constructive feedback which allows me to grow both professionally and personally.”
“I value the warm and friendly atmosphere at Myers Clark which makes it a place that is more conducive to training, learning, and developing. The firm and departmental social events throughout each year help to build a great team ethos which has really contributed to a memorable and enjoyable training experience.”
“My experience working at Myers Clark has been one full of challenges, opportunities and growth. All staff here are so supportive and driven and they are brilliant examples of inspiration to look up to.”
If you think you are a fit, come and join us!
At Myers Clark we are looking for people who share our behaviours:
- be honest, don’t just say what people want to hear
- make a recommendation and help make decisions
- hold yourself to account
- take pride in what you do
- be respectful and expect the same
- promote a happy environment and be positive
- be prepared to adapt and change
- don’t just do what you’ve always done
A bit about our culture
Our 6 step
Our 6 step
Interested in joining the Myers Clark training programme?
We are a registered training office of the Institute of Chartered Accountants (ICAEW) and support trainees through the ICAEW programme. If you’re an 18+ school leaver or graduate interested in studying to become a qualified Chartered Accountant, we provide a structured programme to move you forward in your career and a supportive environment to help you cope with the demands of work and study.
Explore our trainee programme and find out how to apply.